And now the rules to receive the award: you mst share 10 things about yourself and then pass the award to 10 other blogs. Don't know which part is the most difficult, whether to share 10 thins about myself as I am a little shy and reserved or chose only 10 blog out of hundreds of marvelous ones which would equally deserve the award.
One step after the other, here's 10 things about myself:
1) I love my family with all of my heart and they always come first no matter what. Sometimes they come second but only to work where I have no choice but spend most of my day. I adore them and they know this!
2) I love to be creative and crafty. This is not always appreciated in my family but I'm stubborn nearly 50-year-old lady! Think I inherited this from both my dad and my grandmother. Both of them very creative!
3) I have a thing for china, old monogrammed linens and old provencal furniture
4) going to antique markets to bring home my wonderful and carefully sought for treasures is among the things I love most. Once a larger home will be found I'll find a proper place t showcase them all...
5) I believe in friendship: I love to give much more than to receive
6) I dream that one day I'll be able to leave my job as a personal assistant to open my own business: a petit cosy french style salon de thé "Chez Rita". How does it sound?
7) I still miss my dear old mom who's no longer on this earth since nearly two years
8) I try to put passion in everything I do
9) I adore my dog although at times she can be a real pester and drive me literally nuts
10) last bu not least... ta da ... I hate cooking!
And now the most difficult task, having to choose only 10 blogs to pass this award to. The tag is more for scrapping blogs but still I mean to share it with my bloggy friends who have inspired and encouraged me ever since Rita's Shabby Chic Rose has made its first shy step into blogland:1) Anita di Castles Crowns and Cottages http://wwwcastlescrownscottages.blogspot.com/
2) Mimi di Bonjour Romancehttp://bonjourromance.blogspot.com/
3) Julie Marie di Idyll Hours http://idyllhours.blogspot.com/
4) Lea di My Letters to Emily http://myletterstoemily.blogspot.com/
5) Vianne di Mon Petit Bonheur http://vianne-monpetitbonheur.blogspot.com/
6) Fleurette di La vie en rose http://fleurette-lavieenrose.blogspot.com/
7) The Duchess of Tea di Rose Tea Cottage http://roseteacottage.blogspot.com/
8) Tammy di T's Daily Treasures http://tsdailytreasures.blogspot.com/
9) Alessandra di The Home of My Dreams http://thehomeofmydreams.blogspot.com/
10) Sabrinaesse di Sunset Garden http://www.sunsetgardensabrinaesse.com/